Friday, October 27, 2006

31 Weeks



With these latest photos, I think it's pretty obvious that Baby Rincon is growing and growing. I wouldn't normally point this out, but if you look carefully, you can see how the shirt is starting to actually pull over my belly. I think this is the last picture in this shirt.

At 31 weeks, I'm still feeling good. Some things are getting harder to do - tie my shoes or roll over in bed. But I still have a pretty good energy level. Today I raked the back yard and I'm still working out a couple of days a week. My only real complaint with pregnancy has been heart burn and I'm learning that it will get worse before it gets better. So when I'm taking Tums at 8:30 in the morning, I think - only 9 more weeks...

Baby Rinc0n is a very active baby. S/he started out moving every evening between 9p & 11p, but sleeping the rest of the time. Now, the baby is regularly active twice in the morning, twice in the afternoon and from 7p to 11p. While the movements don't always feel good (I think his foot is permanently positioned right next to my liver), it's always exciting. I've been caught often zoning out of a meeting or conversation to gaze down and watch my stomach and the baby move. At a recent work meeting, two friends were watching from across the table!

2 comments:

Jules said...

yup, shirt is definitely pulling across the belly.

Unknown said...

I love how the baby room looks :D