Friday, November 17, 2006

The magic of spandex (34 weeks)

I put on this shirt - assuming that it wouldn't fit. And while I don't plan to wear it out of the house, it does, actually still span my belly. I'm at the end of week 34 now, and am a little astounded at how Baby Rincon seems to grow a little each day. Then, I think that there is 5 weeks +/- of more growth ahead of me, and that is a little scary.

I am starting to slow down a little as D-Day gets closer. I am heeding the advice of every new parent I know and am trying to get lots of sleep now while I can. Even with an extra hour or two most nights, my energy level is definitely decreasing and if I'm not careful, I'm prone to a little swelling. But generally speaking, I still feel good!

Diego leaves today for Rome for a week (he's speaking at an international conference!!) and next week my McDow family - my dad, brothers and their respective families - are coming in to town for Thanksgiving here. It will be great to see everyone, and to be able to see them without traveling! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOOOh
You look great :D
Hope you have a great thanksgiving...