Thursday, June 24, 2010

Continuing to play Catch Up

I really, really am trying to get caught up with the blog, so that I can then try to stay current with the blog. To that end, I added fourteen new posts today, capturing May 2010 for the Rincons. I realize that April is missing, as is June - but hopefully not for long.


Today marks 39 weeks of my pregnancy, and really, I think the baby could come any day (or, it could be another 10 days, who really knows??). But I'd like to get caught up before then, because I think it will be MUUUUUUUUCH harder to catch up afterwards.

Enjoy the new pictures and stories, and stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Luis Hernan said...

We wish you the best in your process and the safest delivery.
Are you thinking of starting a new blog and continuing Luis's?