Saturday, February 10, 2007

Daddy & Luis

It will be a couple of weeks before I can post any more pictures like this: Diego leaves today for Mumbai, and will be gone between 2 and 4 weeks. I tend to get a lot of sympathy from friends who hear that Diego will be gone, but my heart goes out to Diego. I miss Luis when I'm out of the house for a couple of hours. I can't imagine being gone for days or weeks. Diego and I talked a lot about the Mumbai choice and we are certain that this is the best decision for our family (even though the beginning will be a bit rough). I admire Diego - for I feel that he has the much harder task.

For Diego's sake, I will do my best to post LOTS of pictures of Luis and to include commentary on what he's up to. Maybe I should change the name of this blog, b/c it's really only about LUIS!

No comments: