Monday, July 14, 2008

Richmond Heather

When Luis and I returned from Colorado, our friend Heather Jennings was already here, visiting from Richmond. We had a very low-key couple of days of pool/beach/eat/nap and it was great to have Heather around. Heather was very supportive of Luis's nap schedule; she'd often lead by example. I was very impressed that Heather went surfing with our friends Brian & Mark. Only a few picutres from the weekend. Luis has a new game - put cheerios on the couch and then pick them up with his mouth. We made the mistake of laughing the first couple of times Luis did it and now he thinks it's GREAT fun to do. Maybe we can convince him that is a Florida game...I'm not so fond of this last picture (I don't think it's that good of any of us) - but it so rare to get a photo with Luis, Diego AND me in it that I feel compelled to post it. Diego and Luis were playing with the Barrel of Monkeys. Luis isn't so into building the chains, but really seemed to enjoy it when we put them on his head.

No comments: