Monday, August 24, 2009

Life Through my Camera Phone

It's been a busy month of August. I'm not sure exactly all that we've been up to. I haven't downloaded pictures from my camera in a while, but I DID take a look at the pictures on my camera phone. Here's what I found.

This is Luis laying in the grass in my aunt Clare's yard (in Atlanta). He was fascinated by her cat (the small white spec that Luis is looking at) and spent a long time watching her. We were there for my Grandfather's funeral. While the reason for the family get-together was sad, the get-together, was, in fact, just the kind of weekend that Grandfather loved best - family, friends, games, stories, laughing and good food.

This is Luis at the Science Museum. Diego, Luis and I went on a Sunday afternoon and had a GREAT time. We also became members (so expect more pictures from here).


This is Luis in his "tall pants". Despite the 105-degree days, Luis had a week where he insisted on wearing his tall pants.

While in Atlanta, Randolph, Eston (my cousin, not my nephew), Hamesh (my cousin Louisa's husband) and I went to Six Flags (over Georgia) for an afternoon. It was a quiet afternoon at the park and we managed to ride 7 of the 9 major roller coasters in under 3 hours. Not bad. Two of the rides, in fact, we walked right on to. Our VERY FAVORITE was the Goliath. It had two 17-story drops. It also, I'm pretty sure, was the longest roller coaster I've ever been on. It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!


Goliath towered over everything in the park!

No comments: