Sunday, May 16, 2010

33 Weeks


There have been precious few pictures taken of me this pregnancy. This one here is at 33.5 weeks, which is kind of hard to believe. I feel like I look smaller than I did at 26 weeks, but I think it's the weird framing of this picture. I definitely feel bigger than this looks.


Generally speaking, things are going well. I am continually amazed at what a different pregnancy this is compared to Luis's. I know that ALL pregnancies are different, just as all babies are different. I'm sure that part of the reason it's been harder is a result of already having a child at home and also the simple fact that I'm 3 1/2 years older. I definitely feel much more tired at the end of the day (and sometimes in the middle of the day or even early in the morning) than I did with Luis.

I'm trying to get some extra hours in now, in anticipation of slowing down towards the end of the pregnancy. I enjoy the work tremendously, but after a couple of nights of working UBER late and then being up early with Luis, I realize that I just can't do it anymore. Sigh.

No comments: