Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It Was Bound to Happen...

It only took 13 days for Luis to say, "I think we should take Baby Alejandro back to the hospital. I don't want a little brother any more." Sigh.


I posted this on Facebook the day he said it. The comments I got back were awesome!


    • Juliana Rincon Parra and what did you tell him?
      July 13 at 5:59pm · ·
    • Mary McDow Rincon ‎"we will talk about it more later."

      Mary M Rincon
      July 13 at 6:04pm via Email Reply · ·
    • Meg Coward If it makes you feel any better, my cousin Persis's son suggested after about that much time that they give his baby sister to the trash men. ;)
      July 13 at 6:10pm · ·
    • Leah Emet Schier My brother said the same about me
      July 13 at 6:25pm · ·
    • Eileen McCarty Branham My sister's 5 and 2 yr olds slept in the bed with her until her twins were born. When someone asked my niece how she liked the babies, she said "I want them to go away so I can have my space in the bed back"
      July 13 at 6:32pm · ·
    • Juliana Rincon Parra Runs in the family, my mom says :P
      July 13 at 6:49pm · ·
    • Sarah Saelinger Rimicci I have a friend who's sister was born when she was around 2-3. After a few weeks, she got tired of her sister, found a box and put her in it... She thought it was time to ship baby back to where she came from!
      July 13 at 7:22pm · ·
    • Lauren Weatherly McDow Awww. 13 days already? Time is flying!
      July 13 at 7:37pm · ·
    • Cara Taylor Terreri Did you tell Luis you occasionally thought the same thing about him? ;) There are days (the really bad ones) when I wonder if hospitals accept "returns."
      July 13 at 8:02pm · ·
    • Stacey Bliss Densberger LOL! Well you knew it was going to come at some point! Wish I could tell you it will be the last time you hear it, but I am fairly certain you will hear that again.
      July 13 at 9:11pm · ·
    • Clarkson McDow That is what Thomas said about me.
      July 13 at 10:35pm · ·

1 comment:

Todd said...

Quality post.