Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Luis!

We have tried several times to put Luis in this bouncy chair. While he would tolerate it, he didn't seem to enjoy it until this week. This photo isn't so great (i.e. you can't see Luis's face), but it does show how he enjoys the bouncy chair. He will sit for a long time and play with the hanging toys (in infant world, 3o minutes is a long, long time). Yesterday, I put him in the bouncy chair on the front walk while I did some yard work. Luis soaked up some sun and played. He loved it, I loved it, and Ashley loved it (she played Frisbee - sometimes with me and sometimes by herself).

I am really looking forward to the warmer weather of spring. Luis, so far, enjoys going for walks in both the stroller and the baby jogger. And now that the bouncy seat is almost as much fun as the baby gym, I have two activities for him when I want to do some yard work.


You can see here that Luis is losing his hair on top, thanks to a little cradle cap. Diego sympathizes greatly, though is a little jealous that Luis will grow that hair back. :)

No comments: