Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring at last, Spring at last...

If it only took warm temps to mean spring had arrived, it would have been spring in January -when the thermometer hit 60. But, mid-March, we got an inch of snow. The daffodils and the tulips, in my opinion, are a much better indicator that spring has arrived. Of course, the 80-degree temps yesterday helped...
I am thrilled for the warmer weather. Luis and I are meeting up with Sarah, Will and Matthew Rimicci at Meadowlark Gardens (the very beautiful park where Diego and I got married) for a stroll this morning. If I remember to take and use the camera, I'll post some pictures later.

(I would have included a shot of the crocuses - croci?? - but they have all either been trampled during frisbee playing or eaten by some mysterious thing. Trust me though, they were quite lovely.

No comments: