Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Catching Up

It's been a busy 10 days since last I posted. Diego arrived home on Saturday. Luis got his DOC Band on Monday (see post today). Hernan & Mercedes arrived on Monday. In preparation for Diego and his parents, Luis and I did LOTS of projects around the house that both kept us from the camera and would have made for boring posts. Then, I got a new camera on Saturday (a birthday present from Diego!!). We've been using it all week to take pictures, but I've just now gotten around to downloading them (all 240!!). Tuesday marked Luis's 5 mo birthday. Tomorrow I'll post an update on him and all that is new with him (including a weight update).

Though we've been busy, we are all doing well, enjoying being a family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When was your birthday?
I guess this is a very late happy birthday wish!