Sunday, October 07, 2007

Conjunctivitis, An Update

Diego is four days into his "acute conjunctivitis" and I am coming up on day three of just run-of-the-mill conjunctivitis. This picture was taken this afternoon. My eyes are MUCH better than they were yesterday; the swelling is almost gone and the redness is considerably abated. And not very much stuff is coming out of them anymore. I have a picture of Diego from his Day Two. I'm not posting it because of it's graphic content. Anyone who is curious can email me to request the picture. Again, I caution, it is not for the squeamish.

I think that we both have turned the corner on this and are definitely feeling a lot better. Yesterday, we were both in bed for most of the day. But today, we've had considerably more energy. Pauline has pulled Yeoman's Duty with Luis. Friday, she stayed through bedtime. Saturday, she was here from just before 8a until 7p. And again today, she was here at 8a. Luis, thank goodness, is still symptom free.

I am hoping that by tomorrow, I can interact more with Luis. It's been hard to be here in the apartment with him but not able to play or cuddle with him. I'm a bit surprised at how much I miss him.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: