Monday, October 08, 2007

A Special Happy Birthday Post!

I used to be spectacular about sending people birthday cards. Those of you who were friends with me back in college may remember those days. Lately, well, I'm not so good. I wish I could say it's because now I'm a mom, but I dropped off before Luis was born. I'm not sure what happened. If it's any consolation to all of you who don't receive birthday wishes in the mail from me (or emails or phone calls), I do think about most of you on your birthday. I do consult my birthday calendar pretty regularly.

But today, I want to give a special shout-out to my THREE McDow relatives who were born on this day: Marie McDow, Maggie McDow Gumbinner and Anna Quin (McDow) Elder. Three special ladies share one special day. Happy Birthday to you all!!

No comments: