Thursday, February 14, 2008

What Does the Bird Say?


Yesterday morning, Luis and I were looking at the hawks, crows, and pigeons out his window. He was watching them all intently. I asked him, "What do you see?" He responded "Awww, Awww". As in CAW CAW - what the crow says! It was a very cool moment for me. I always assumed that the first animal sound he'd immitate was Ashley (Several years ago, my friend Sarah's son, when asked what a dog says, would pant loudly like Ashley). But it's really not surprising that he would get the crow's call so fast - we hear them ALL DAY LONG.

For you skeptics out there, he did it again this morning for Diego.

Additionally, I'm pretty sure he said a version of "bird" yesterday, too. Wow! Luis with words. A little hard to imagine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture is breathtaking and cheers to the little chirper!
MLW