Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oliphant Chuckerbutty McDow's Future Halloween Costume - Not Luis's



Randolph and Lauren are expecting Oliphant Chuckerbutty any day now (Due Date is Nov. 12). It will still be a couple of years before (s)he's ready, but I think this bumble bee (yellow jacket) costume will be a big hit with them. Not so much with Luis. He cried the whole time he had it on. Turns out he's more of a Jaguar kind of guy, though we shouldn't be surprised. Stay tuned for THOSE pics.
[Many thanks to Alison for loaning us so many costumes to chose from!]

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I already feel prepared for Halloween 2010. :-) That is adorable!!

Jules said...

I want to see the family Halloween pictures already! :D

you could always dress him up as Custodian. Give him a spray bottle, a broom and a coverall and he'll be all set to hit the town for candy

Cara Terreri said...

Evan did the same thing when I went to try his costume on... I had to bribe him with a treat. Sad, huh? All for my pleasure.