Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Goodbye?


With Luis's agility at getting out of the crib, and the built in beds that await us in Dallas, Diego and I think that we will not be setting up the crib. Just before we dismantled it on Sunday, I took a few pictures of Luis.

And in case any of you are interested in how Luis gets out, here are a few shots of that as well...
As a side note, I was pleased at the idea that just as we disassembled Luis's crib for the last time, my brother Randolph fully assembled his son Eston's crib for the first time.

3 comments:

DR said...

i love this sequence....houdinesque

DR said...

maybe a pic sequence from when he only occupied 1/16 of the crib, then a 1/2 then escape is a must....

Lauren said...

Wow! I had been wondering what his route out of the crib is. I'm sure it's bittersweet to think about Luis wrapping up his time in that gorgeous crib. Speaking of eras ending, has there been any more potty progress?