Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sandbox!

This morning, Luis and I went out to breakfast with our neighbor Kyle; also known - by Luis - as Mr. Pyle.  (Diego is in Melbourne for a long weekend with FIT friends.)  Kyle invited us out, I suspect, to offer a nice diversion for me and was even willing to go at 7:45a.  We've got some GREAT neighbors.

When we got home, I told Kyle that I was hoping to (finally) get around to setting up Luis's sandbox in the base of the fort/swing set.  Kyle suggested that we just get right back into the car and go get it; offering to help me carry those FIFTY POUND bags of sand.  How could I turn down such an offer?
About an hour later, and after loading 450 lbs of sand onto a cart, into the car, out of the car, and into the sandbox - Luis was already pushing his trucks around in the sandbox.  

No comments: