Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Luis - His actual birthday


For Luis's actual birthday, we had a pretty low-key day. Diego, who was feeling terrible after a very hard rugby practice the week before (and by terrible I mean scary-high fever, lots of pain and a bad rash) and I spent most of the day at the hospital getting a diagnosis of cellulitis and making sure he didn't also have a blood clot (he didn't). And having had a great party at school and a great party with his friends, Diego and I didn't really think that Luis needed another big production.

So while JF and Jules made a run to Costco (someone went to the grocery store every. single. day), Diego, Liz and I took Luis out to a special birthday dinner at Hunkys. I have only one picture to commemorate the day - though I have no idea what is happening in it.

Happy Birthday Luis!

No comments: