Monday, March 29, 2010

Bibi Comes to Visit

Mom came out last week for almost a week. It was fantastic to have her here. I think Luis spent the most time with her reading books, making cookies, playing outside, reading more books, playing fireman, hanging out with her in the guest house, and reading more books. I loved having her here, watching her get to know this new three-year-old Luis, showing her how our day-to-day life works, and talking with her every day. And to be honest, I loved having the distraction for Luis, creating a little extra time for me. The last night she was here, she stayed with Luis while Diego and I went to the movies together (the first time we've done that since I was pregnant with Luis - almost exactly 3 years!). It was a real treat.

Unfortunately, we spent so much time having fun together that I didn't get the camera out very often. Just a few pictures from the visit.
Reading stories together

Decorating Gingerbread Cookies

Raisins were the "hot commodity" topping for the cookie

No comments: