Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Forgot the Camera (again & again)

So... Last week when Luis and I joined Sarah & her kids at Meadowlark, I forgot the camera. On Friday when we all went to a park, I forgot the camera. All weekend when Jeanette & Eric were here, I didn't take a single picture - not when Eric was cuddling Luis or when Jeanette was cuddling Luis or even when Eric was cuddling Jeanette. I didn't get out the camera when Eric & Will Rimicci were playing in the back yard after brunch on Sunday or when Eric was playing with Ashley (all weekend long). I didn't get my camera out on Monday when Maggie, Ella, and Bea Gumbinner came over for a visit and a play at the park. And finally, last night, when Luis's Uncle JF came over, I once again forgot the camera. Luis and I had SUCH a great week, and I have not one single picture to remember it by. What makes me sadder is that I have not one single picture to share with Diego!!!

No comments: