Saturday, May 10, 2008

Liz's Bombay Photos

Liz downloaded her pictures onto my computer (thanks Liz!). I haven't taken my camera out with us this last week, but wanted to be able to post some about what we've been up to. Here's a sampling of what we've seen out & about in Bombay:

We went to McDonalds one day for lunch. This was my idea, not theirs. I love it because it's the only place in town I've found with fountain soda! Also, the four times I've been, my group has been the only white people there. Not so much a tourist spot.


Goats are EVERYWHERE

Where to buy spices (masalas)

Clothes drying on the rocks along the Promenade

Sights from the car


Prawn Drying Fields

Imported Diet Coke

The Gateway to India from the top of the Taj Hotel across the street

Successful Shopping!

1 comment:

todd said...

Love the photos of the great outdoors! Especially McDonald's.