Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Little Smuggler

Yesterday, Luis wanted to bring two of his trucks downstairs to play with. He asked me to carry the crane truck, and he was going to bring the school bus. Just before I pick up the crane truck, I realize that he has his baca (pacifier) on the crane hook. Luis is perfectly aware that house rules dictate that the baca stays in the bed. So I told him that I was happy to carry the crane truck down - after her put the Baca back on the bed.


Luis: What baca?
Me: The baca on the crane.
Luis: Where? (looking around innocently)
Me: On the hook on the crane.
Luis: I don't see baca...

I picked it up, showed it to him and put it back on his bed. Luis didn't miss a beat. "No, no, no, no, no. Baca neeeeeeeeeds to go downstairs."

1 comment:

Boom Trucks said...

Ohh, your little guy is so funny. I guess he didn't think that you will able find the pacifier on the crane trucks hook.