Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Shave and a Hair Cut

Before we went to Bombay, I had never had Ashley clipped. In fact, I didn't really think of her as being a long haired dog. But in anticipation of the heat and humidity, it seemed like a good idea. And it was a good idea. She looked great - and it turns out that she really did have a lot of hair.


Turns out Dallas summers are a bit like Mumbai springs: very hot and very humid. So this week, it was back to the groomers for Ashley. This time, there were no cute bows involved.



Well, for Ashley, it was more like a hair cut and a shave... There was some confusion when I dropped her at the groomers on Wednesday as to what I was looking for. When I picked her up in the afternoon, she'd had a nice trim. I was looking for more like a summer shave. So Friday, Luis and I took her back to the groomers and they finished the job. See the picture below for how she looked before.

No comments: