Sunday, March 09, 2008

Stay Tuned


I got a couple of posts done today, trying catch up on our news. Then, I got via email, a draft of Dodie's dissertation to read and provide comments on. By Thursday. It's 195 pages.

So for the next couple of days, I'm going to be holed up, reading about the mis-representation of the role the Arabs played in the development of East Africa in the mid- to late-19th century, and Dodie's attempt to set the record a bit straighter. (Dodie, did I get that right??) Today, during Luis's afternoon nap, I read the first 20 pages or so and typed up some notes/questions to send to Dodie. Sounds like a lot of work? I had a great time doing it. I think it's going to be a fun project. I just hope that, when I'm done, Dodie doesn't regret sending me a copy. :)

I'll try to sneak in a post or two of Luis. He's so much fun these days with loads of new tricks and talents and tons of cute pictures.

No comments: