Monday, January 05, 2009

Enjoying the Christmas Bounty

Luis got a bunch of playdoh and playdoh toys this year. He's played with them EVERY DAY since we've gotten home. It reminds me (and probably him) of his playdates at Sarah's house with Matthew.


For Christmas this year I got Ashley an LL Bean dog bed AND a dog blanket. Her bed is positioned at the foot of our bed. The blanket is downstairs next to the couch. I was a bit nervous about shelling out the cash for them. Last time I bought Ashley a dog bed, she completely ignored it and then Muffles took it over upon her arrival (in fact, when Muffles went to live with Nick, the dog (cat) bed went with her). Well, as it turns out, these too beds are a huge hit with Ashley. Maybe it's the fact that she's 10 or that this house has ALL hardwood floors. Whatever the reason, it's great to see her curled up so my comfy.

No comments: