Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Plug for A Freind

Cara Terreri, author of in the moment, has started a new blog, repurposeful. In her own words, she describes it this way:
I've finally done it. I started a new blog. This one, however, will not be filled with limitless pics of Evan & Grant. The new blog is my attempt at becoming a professional blogger; or, at least an amateur blogger who makes some $$ on the side.
The new blog, called
repurposeful, is what they call a "niche" blog, and it takes issue with the larger subject of green living, and specifically, provides ideas for repurposing everyday items into something else just as useful. I plan to post regular (ie, every other day or so) articles on a variety of "repurposes," and if.... nay, when, the blog acquires readership, I hope to attract advertising.
Check it out! Leave a comment! E-mail me with suggestions!
I encourage you to check it out and spread the word.

1 comment:

Cara Terreri said...

Thanks Mary! May good karma find its way back to you.

http://repurposeful.wordpress.com