Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year

I wanted to go on record to say that Diego, Ashley, Luis and I made it into 2009 - though with almost no communication to the outside world. We got off to a great start. On New Years Day Luis slept until after 7a (which means Diego and I did too!), helped make waffles for breakfast and then pooped in the potty. All before 9a!!

I still have grand plans to post about our fabulous week in Florida, about settling in to the new place, about visiting Grandfather (who will be 100 in Feb!), about how great it is to NOT be on the road and about how on Monday I expect to pick up my lost wallet at the post office (which, it turns out, has been there since Wednesday but USPS neglected to tell me). Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow during naptime. But someday soon.

In the mean time, here is one of my favorite pictures from Florida - of Luis and his cousin Solomon.

No comments: