Thursday, August 02, 2007

Lots of Changes for Ashley


Ashley can be a wee bit of a nervous dog. These last several weeks of packing up have been tough on her. And while she has a pretty good vocabulary in English, she unfortunately does not know any words that would help describe "moving". She was a trooper, though and seems to be settling down a bit here at Sarah's house.
But just when she thought it was safe, I took her to the groomer's yesterday. Not only did they give her a good bath, they cut off most of her hair. I don't feel like these pics quite do it justice. I was a bit shocked when I picked her up, but really, she looks great. Both Sarah and Anthony, independently commented that she looks 10lbs lighter and several years younger. I think that for our stay in Mumbai, this will be her new look.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She looks CUTE!