Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 5 - I almost feel like I can stop counting!

Another accident-free day in Luis's world of potty training. He needs a new trick because his toilet use is starting to get old here on the blog.


For those not following me on Facebook, Lauren asked if I had plans for all that money I'm saving by not buying diapers. Unfortunately, I'm going to use a chunk of it buying cleaning supplies to mop up and sanitize the walls and floors in the bathroom, as well as the side of the toilet. Luis has getting to the potty down pat, but he's still working on getting the pee inside the potty. All things in good time.

3 comments:

Jules said...

I read somewhere that putting a few froot loops in the toilet may inspire good aim. worth a shot!

ET said...

When Skylar was potty training her older buddy Jett (Kev and Lori Clarke's son) graciously offered her his starch-based colored floating targets; he said they were fun to "shoot at" back when he was training! The thought was very cute- especially as it illustrates a slightly less than accurate understanding of human plumbing! Sounds like Luis is doing awesome- Congrats!

todd said...

1) To some of us, toilet stories never get old.

2) Don't draw any unwarranted conclusions from this, but based on my observations few guys ever do manage to get it all in the pot.