Thursday, January 17, 2008

Atlanta





Thursday (1/4), Jeanette flew down to Charlotte. Luis and I picked her up and then hit the road for Atlanta. There, we stayed with Randolph & Lauren (& Shadow). Jason, Cara & Evan Terreri came up for a visit on Thursday. Evan is about 18 months now and (I think) the spitting image of his father. Cara is about 6 months along (carrying Evan's brother to be) and looks so fabulous that I'm a little bit jealous! On Friday, Jeanette, Luis and I went to visit Grandfather (who will be 99 next month!!). Unfortunately, Randolph and Luis were both sick while we were there (Luis's first real cold). None-the-less, I felt that we had a great visit with all of our Atlanta friends. I think the highlight of the trip for Jeanette was finding a drive-thru Starbucks in both South Carolina and Georgia.

No comments: