Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cousins Come to Annapolis






Dodie, Alison, Maggie Lou (7 1/2), Franklin (4 1/2) and Solomon (2 1/2) came down to Annapolis when we returned from SC/GA. I am pretty sure that Luis had a fun time with his big cousins - he certainly worked hard to keep up with them and to be around them. In return, they were super, super sweet to him. Several times, Franklin would walk up to me and say, "Aunt Mook; I love Luis." Solly is only about a year older than Luis. Right now it seems like such a big difference. Soon, I know, they will be the same age. I imagine them being this generations version of Dodie & Will McDow. Watch out!

1 comment:

Marie, Mamma's Cooking said...

So cute! Looks like you are having a great trip! Too bad we don't live on East Coast anymore. We'll see each other again one day!