Monday, January 28, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?


I'm having a hard time keeping up with things these days. In my last post on Luis, I forgot to mention that he is more and more interested both in finger food as well as using a spoon to feed himself. I'm both excited about his new development and a bit terrified of the potential mess. I think I'll have this feeling many, many more times over the next decade or two.


Luis is also doing more and more and more walking. I bought a little walk-behind cart for him which he's enjoying. For the first week or so, he'd either walk behind it or sort of walk on his knees behind it. Yesterday, he discovered that he could put stuff into and take stuff out of the basket. The only catch is that the basket has to be properly weighted down to counterbalance the weight that Luis puts on the handle. Learned that lesson the hard way. Oops!

No comments: