Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's Beginning to Feel a lot Like Christmas...



For the last 8 months, I've associated the arrival of Christmas (and the Christmas season) with the arrival of Baby Rincon. And althought I'm technically full term (I'm 38 weeks), I'm not quite ready for the baby to arrive. So I've been dragging my feet a little on getting into the Christmas spirit - buying a tree, decorating, etc. But Diego and I came up against a bit of a block: tonight, I put Diego on a plane to Mumbai, India for a quick 5 day business trip. He really wanted to participate in the decorating, so last night was our last shot.

I TiVo'd Rudolph & Frosty, so we had those going while we hung lights and ornaments on both our Christmas Tree and our Ficas tree. Ashley couldn't quite figure out what was going on, but dutifully sat for a portrait in the end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guys!
The date is almost here... YAY!
we'll be looking forward to more pictures of the nursery furniture.

Abrazos!