Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Working into the Night




At 2:30a last night (this morning?) I realized that Diego was still out in the garage, working on the glider chair. When I had gone to bed, he said that he was "on a roll" and hoped to get a lot of work done. I hope this is practice for the upcoming 2a feedings...
As you can see in these pics (taken earlier in the evening), he's started staining some of the pieces and sanding the connection spots. When I went out to check the progress this morning, the chair is fully assembled - though still needs to be connected to the "gliding" mechanism. After such a late night last night, I encouraged to catch his breath today. He's upstairs right now, but it is only 9:00p. Tomorrow I'll post more photos of the chair and some of the nursery (we got the changing table/dresser up there) and so it's continuing to come together.

No comments: