Friday, June 08, 2007

My Other Roommates




I know that most of you readers are interested in Luis, but I wanted to devote a little space to Ashley and Muffles - both of whom have been very good sports about the addition of Luis to our family.



Ashley is not a big fan of Luis's but puts up with him very nicely. Ashley still likes to lick Luis in the face, but she becomes more leery of Luis as he becomes more mobile.


Muffles has taken to napping in Luis's room, with or without Luis. Her two favorite spots seem to be under his crib and under the changing table. On more than one occasion, she has been in his room when I've closed the door at the beginning of a 2 hour nap. I'm not sure she even notices.

There used to be lots of pictures of Luis AND Muffles on Diego's or my lap. She has given up competing for the space. I think that happened about the same time Luis started reaching for Muffles (and occasionally grabbing a handful of fur).

No comments: