Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Now That's a lot of Babies!


Mom is here for two days with Dodie's kids. Maggie is almost 7, Franklin is almost 4 and Solomon is almost 2. They are spending two weeks at Camp Bibi Croom.

This afternoon, we put out a slip-n-slide that my mom has and the kids LOVED it. Maggie perfected the sliding part while Franklin preferred to run the length of the slide and then jump over the end. Ashley got tired just watching those guys and took her own water break.

Luis did not get to try it out; but he had a lot of fun watching his cousins run around.



Solly spent most of the time watching his siblings - enjoying from a distance. But after I took Luis in for dinner, apparently Solly started having a good time ON the slip-n-slide. Sorry, no photos of this.

Tomorrow, we are off to the zoo with Sarah, Will (4 yr), and Matthew (3 mo) Rimicci and Maggie, Ella (almost 2) and Bea (almost 1) Gumbinner. Assuming that I don't lose my mind, I'll post pictures of that excursion tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola Mary me gusta ver fotos y saber de ustedes