Friday, June 22, 2007

Rincons & Rimiccis visit Camp Bibi Croom

This morning, Sarah, Will and Matthew Rimicci, and Luis, Ashley and I all loaded up in the Prius and drove out to Annapolis for a visit to Camp Bibi Croom. First of all, I am astounded that we all fit into the Prius. As you can see, the three car seats fit across the back. Ashley sat in the back back (I wish I had a picture of this part). And Sarah & I were up front.
Bibi Croom has lots and lots and lots of great toys. Solomon and Will particularly enjoyed the bubble wand. With Mom, they took turns creating the bubbles and popping the bubbles. Solomon squealed with delight the whole time.

We all went for a swim in the pool - which was a lot of fun. I have two different baby floaty things that Matthew and Luis enjoyed. Unfortunately, I did not take my camera, so you'll have to imagine that part on your own.
After lunch, everyone (under 10 but over 1) enjoyed Popsicles. Franklin and Will shared a few books.

As is almost always the case, Luis got tuckered out by all of those big kids.

A big thanks to Mom for hosting us, entertaining us and feeding us. Hats off to here for how great she is doing with Maggie, Franklin and Solomon. While she did a great job with three other kids, that was about 2 1/2 decades ago. She's not one bit rusty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day!! The boys and I had so much fun. Will wishes he could "stay there for ever and ever and ever.!"

Anonymous said...

It´s been great seeing Luis Tomás in the pictures of these past few days, particularly "playing" and spending time with other children around his own age.