Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mary & Luis go to Mumbai

Two pictures from our trip - one on the people movers at Dulles and the second on our flight from London to Mumbai. Luis was a great travel companion. He slept about 1/2 of each flight - and was agreeable and happy for the other half. Not surprisingly, Luis charmed the flight attendants on all three continents.


On the flight from DC to London, I made the mistake of reading when Luis first went to sleep. Approximately 10 minutes after I turned the light out to sleep, Luis woke up crying. The good news is that he settled back into sleep very quickly. But he wasn't in his car seat, he was curled up on me. I did sleep a bit, but not very well. On the second leg, Luis slept about 5 hours and I slept about 4. It was a life saver.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary, you look great in these pics :D