Monday, August 20, 2007

We Are HOME!!!

I am a bit too tired to try to be funny or witty or nostalgic right now - so I'll just be factual. We arrived in Mumbai this morning, Tuesday, at about 1a, Mumbai time. The trip was easy and uneventful and Luis was a trooper. We couldn't have asked for a better journey.

Luis is asleep in his room. I am trying to ignore the desire to empty ALL of the suitcases now - as it is 4a. I have no idea what time Luis thinks it is, nor how long he is going to sleep at this time. So I'm thinking I should work on some shut eye myself.
PS - Luis liked Business Class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is loving it!
I think I would like business class too!

Jules said...

He´s adorable.
I´m glad you made it safely over there.

And i wouldn´t worry about not being witty or funny at this moment. You have many brownie points on your favor since you posted the SAME day you arrived. What else could we have asked for?

JF said...

I'm sure that the other passengers loved the quiet and peacful baby after they got over their initial horror of having baby near them.

Glad to hear you guys made it home safely.

Cara Terreri said...

So glad to hear you had a safe and hopefully, comfortable trip. What an exciting time for all of you. I can't wait to hear about your adventures!