Friday, September 14, 2007

The Big Red Delivery Truck Came Today

Just a quick post to say that our sea freight was delivered today. It only took 5 hours to get it all upstairs (everything but our patio table and couch fit in the elevator) and unloaded and the trash out. With Pauline here today, I have done a whole lot of putting away. Already I feel better. I saw Abbas, the land lord downstairs mid-day. He said, "I see your things are arriving. You must be happy - I can see it in your face." He's right, you can see it in my face. It's fantastic.



I'll take and post some pictures over the weekend.

3 comments:

Jules said...

YAAY! I can see your happiness in your writing :)

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!! I bet you are thrilled.. It will be so much easier to be settled with your stuff!!

Jeanette said...

double wonderful - can't wait to see the new photos. btw - Eric and I had dinner with Michael Moore tonight - he's getting married!