Thursday, September 20, 2007

Luis's Room

I think I finally have Luis's room all set up. Starting with the top picture, you can see the door out to the living room and then the crib & mirror (which is mounted over a small, built-in bedside table). The glider chair is actually under the window - shown more clearly in the third picture.
In this second photo, you can also see the door to the living room (on the right) and the door to the bathroom on the left. Each bedroom has it's own full bath attached. But best of all, you can see the big open playing space that Luis has. The roomy-ness is fantastic.
For this third picture, I have my back to the bathroom wall. The closets you see along the left are all built-in wardrobes with shelves, drawers and hanging rods. It's fantastic storage. Being as Luis doesn't really have that big a wardrobe, we have all of our baby stuff stored in the first closet, then it's all of the clothes that Luis hasn't grown into, then it's our golf, ski/snow board and fly fishing equipment. The last one has 450 diapers, Luis's medicines and his current clothes. (I'm not kidding about the diapers!)
This last picture shows the desk-turned-changing table area. It's the perfect height.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jules said...

the room looks, well, roomy!

Love the candid Luis shot, and I used to love the balls on a wire game... even when I was in third grade, I never missed the chance to fool around with it in class :)