Monday, September 10, 2007

The Dining Room

Several people have asked me to post pictures of the apartment. Honestly, I am waiting for the furniture to arrive, so it will look more like home. The dining room is pretty much complete. Diego bought this table and chairs here in Mumbai. I'll try to do a close up later, but I think the table is gorgeous. We will definitely bring it back to the States with us. The curtains, I bought at a local store called FabIndia. It is a beautiful store with textiles to make your mouth water. They have curtains, bedspreads, cushion covers, sheets, table clothes, napkins, and bolts & bolts of fabric that they use for custom orders. They also have wood crafts - futons, tables, benches, etc. Diego bought a great bench to go beside our door (to sit on and take your shoes off) and a table that will get shifted to the dining room once our furniture arrives.

Check back next week for pictures of the rest of the apartment.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: