Monday, September 03, 2007

Luis & Pauline

I took several pictures of Luis & Pauline (the part-time nanny) the other day. There were several that were good of Luis but bad of Pauline and several that were vice-versa. So I went with one that is mediocre of them both (to be fair).

Luis is quite fond of Pauline. She comes 3 days a week during the day and 2 evenings. We are one week into it and I think she is going to work out well. Luis really lights up when she comes into the room. And the interactions I've seen with them have all been sweet and tender.

Pauline has worked for Ex-Pats in Mumbai, as well as Indians in other countries. Her English is quite good. With her Hindi accent, her English is very sing-song-y. I find it very sweet to listen to her read books to Luis and to sing to him in English. Today, I almost laughed out loud when I heard her singing, "Spider Man, Spider Man... Spider Man, Spider Man". She knew the melody well, but the words ... not so well.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jules said...

Just one step from singing "Spider pig"

JF said...

ROFL!
Or "Chriller Nice"?